A webinar is taking place for the Sustainable Mining delegation trip of Australian mining companies and organisations to Germany in May 2022.
The focus of the delegation trip will be the transformation taking place in Germany’s traditional coal-mining regions as the country prepares to phase out coal production by 2038. This provides an historic opportunity for structural change in the regions affected.
The planned program of events includes visits to the Rhenish mining district, Lusatia and concludes with participation at the 16th DMT MiningForum taking place in Berlin.
All webinar participants will be able to directly engage with AHK Australia, Germany Trade & Invest (GTAI) and its partners following the respective presentations.
The webinar is organised by GTAI in cooperation with AHK Australia.
- Dr Robert Hermann, Managing Director, GTAI
- N.N., German Embassy, Canberra (tbc)
- Heiko Stumpf, GTAI Australia
- Maria Pakura, Press Officer, Editorial & Marketing Department Communication, Events, Citizen Participation, Innovationsregion Rheinisches Revier
- Dr Stefan von Senger und Etterlin, Head of Department International Business and European Services North America, Middle East, Latin America
- Jens-Peter Lux, Managing Director, DMT GmbH & Co. KG
- Diana Sündermann, Deputy Head of Group Representative Office, TÜV NORD AG
- Jürgen Wallstabe, Manager – Competence Centre Mining & Resources, AHK Australia
Webinar participation is free of charge – only registration is required.
Find out more here.